Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Monday, October 14, 2013

Eiffel Tower View

One day, when my mom and I were sitting in the living room, she asked me if I knew that I could see the Eiffel Tower from our living room window. At first, I thought she was kidding, it seemed more reasonable to me that Sacre Coeur would be visible from our apartment.

We waited until it lit up and sure enough it was the Eiffel Tower in all it's sparkly glory. It is incredible to see it every night light up and from 16 kilometers away. This proves that it is really as big as they say.

We shouldn't let our apartment agency know or the rent might go up !!! An apartment with an Eiffel Tower view, haha!!





No comments:

Post a Comment