Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Accomplishments

The other day, my mom asked me if I was amazed by all the stuff I have done in my life so far and if I thought I would be where I am today at 26 years old.

And thinking about this I am amazed, by all that I have accomplished so much and hope to accomplish more in the years to come.

Already at 26 :
I have a Bachelor's in Music (Summa Cum Laude ! )and a Masters in Culturel Communication and Finance (all my classes were in French)
Speak English, French, and debutant in Turkish and Islamic Arabic
Living in a foreign country (even though I always knew I would be living here), with a foreign husband (our common language is French!) and a baby
Have my own business which had a slow kick off but is starting to pick up
Housewife and stay-at-home, work-from-home mother - still working on this

Started work at 15 at a Dairy Queen
Volunteer for different structures in my area when I was younger
A musician, an artist, and a writer

Plus, many more that I can't think of at the moment because it is late and my brain is drained from a long day.
Are you amazed at the things that you have accomplished so far in your life ??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment