Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Back in the Blogging Saddle.

I know, I know, it has literally been ages, since I last wrote. And I know I always say I have been busy, but I really have been busy.

For those of you who know me in real life, you know why and for those of you who don't, I had a baby in August and I have had my hands full since then.

Fatima Tul Zehra was born on August 16, 2013 and for privacy reasons I prefer not to post pictures of her on my blog.

I will be posting here and there in the upcoming weeks about my pregnancy experience in France (the paperwork to fill out, the appointments, buying baby clothes, the room etc etc), my delivery experience and how life has treated me since then. Also, I am going to post pictures of some of the fun stuff we've done since I last wrote.

Until next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment