Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Monday, February 17, 2014

Asking the hard questions...

Today I was motivated to work and soon that motivation turned to questions. Questions like :
  • Why do I work ?
  • What do I want personally, professionally, and spiritually  to gain through my work?
  • What are my dreams and how will I make them happen ?
  • What are ressources do I have ? (This question came as I was watching Ugly Betty reruns on Chérie 25 tv)
Maybe I am burned out because I do the same thing everyday. Look up contacts and write emails and followup by email or phone if necessary. I am always on the computer. I'm probably slowly killing my eyesight! 
The answers to these questions will come soon. The only thing I know for sure is that I want to help others, even if it is in a volunteer or paid position. I'm not in it for the money, except well to cover my taxes.

Do you ask similar questions ? What answers do you get ?

No comments:

Post a Comment