Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Wanted: Ideas

Dear Adventurers,
It has been way too long since the last time I wrote (11 days) and I am sorry for it. I have had piles and piles of other work that has been calling my name, but that's not an excuse. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head about my next posts, but I want to see if any of you have some unanswered questions/ideas.


  • Do you have questions about Paris? 
  • Is there a specific location you would like to know more about? 
  • Any recipes you are dying to try, but can't seem to find the perfect one?
Ask me anything and I promise I will answer them!

Adrienne - the parisrambler

3 comments:

  1. Hey Adrienne!! How are you? I hope you are doing great! Once I read your question about recipes I knew what I wanted to ask you...so my host mom always made curry chicken and rice and I miss it SO much! I am dying to try and make it! Do you have a good recipe for curry chicken?

    Merci beaucoup!! Je te manque!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten,
    ca va? I haven't forgot about your question, I am looking for a recipe still. My host mom made good curry chicken to so I am emailing her for her recipe! Tu me manques aussi. Would it be ok if I used our picture from the musee romantique on here?
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour!! ca va bien mais, bien sur, je manque Paris! And of course you can use our picture! That would be Chouette!! :) Can't wait to try to make some curry chicken! Thank you so much for trying to get a recipe!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete