Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MONUMENTA, Boltanski- Personnes

An "monumental art expo" that has come and gone with only a trace of personnes.

When I first heard of this expo, I was not all interested in going to it,  because  it looked like a waste of money and time similar to the last expo of this kind I saw in 2008 - Richard Serra.  Every article that I saw concerning the expo didn't really interest my tastes, so when I heard that my class would be visiting it for class, I was not happy. But I sucked it up and was actually impressed by what I had seen.
 Personnes takes up a new theme in Boltanski's work





No comments:

Post a Comment