Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Monday, August 01, 2011

Artist Watch : Hervé Hotier

Here is a video for one of the artists, a flutist, that I recently have started working for (still my plans to open my agency are put on hold because of the prefecture). His name is Hervé Hotier and is the professor of flute at the Clermont-Ferrand Conservatory.

As his impersario, as a contact from Canada called me, I am currently organizing an American tour for next june. He is interested in not only playing flute with his guitarist, but learning about the USA and discovering it's beauty. Basically,I am interested in networking with organizers and producers from cities with a good music reputation, if any of you, adventurers have an idea, don't hesitate to pass it along.

Enjoy the video, please comment if you like his music and would appreciate to hear more!


Maurice Emmanuel - Sonate pour clarinette, flûte et piano (2e mouvement) from ed on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment