Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Spy : Pumpkins!

Yesterday as I walking to the bus from the doctor's office I stumbled upon a garden full of pumpkins or a citrouille as they say in French.

There were also tomatoes in this garden. I was almost tempted to ring the doorbell and ask the woman if I could buy one of her pumpkins. As I was waiting for the bus, which turned out to be 10 minutes late, I thought about all the recipes I could use pumpkin : muffins, pie and cheesecake. Is it October / November yet?
I guess I will just have to find a pumpkin patch soon to fulfill all of my taste bud desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment