Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Friday, August 05, 2011

Thoughts : Vacation is flying way too fast

It has been a month and a few weeks since I have been back from Turkey and it feels like the summer is flying faster than the other months. Can you believe it is already August? The year is more than half-way over and Christmas is just around the corner.

It is kind of ironic that American children are already going back to school whereas French children are in the middle of their vacation. While the French are bathing on the Riveria, the little Americans are learning math and biology. I kind of miss school, I miss the learning not the homework or paper-writing.

Speaking of paper-writing, I have been working on my thesis and presentation for my final school exam in September. I am hoping to show off my talents for the jury as a foreigner able to understand the French system and fingers-crossed  get my masters!,  my creativity on the layout and technique on the format of the paper and my enthusiasm when I present.

Also, this month, I am catching up on all of my work that I have been meaning to get done since I moved to this apartment. Like actually cleaning out the closets and do some spring/summer cleaning and also reading books that I have been dying to read all year, plus those that I need to read for school.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment