Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Coffee Break

It sure has been a while since I wrote last, but that is because I have been so busy working, so many meetings!, spring cleaning and organizing our apartment, aka trying to be superwoman with no time to blog about it. The next few posts are related to these past few weeks.

Time for a Coffee Break :
 This is a noisette (hazelnut) - an espresso with a little bit of milk added. But at this specific cafe - Café Sarah Bernhardt, Place de Chatelet, they gave me milk on the side ! Obviously it was way too much milk so I added sugar to the milk and just drank it. I mean I had to get my money's worth !

What's your favorite coffee drink in Paris ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment