Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Picture of the Week : The Circus has come to town


The weather has been really great here between 70's and 80's so Yilmaz and I have gone to the big park a number of times for a picnic or tea time. But, lately we have gone to the small park next to our apartment to drink our afternoon/evening tea. One day we noticed a bunch of red vans and sure enough it was the circus !

 We have only seen llamas, ponies and horses for the moment. I am pretty sure they have hid the tigers and lions, I mean I wouldn't want to run into one of those in the middle of the street ! haha !
We aren't sure if we are going to go, I saw the circus when I was little and Yilmaz doesn't seem that interested except to try to feed the horses through the fence.

Have you gone to a circus in France ?

No comments:

Post a Comment