Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Layout

Bonjour All,

So when you stumble upon the blog today, you will notice lots of changes. I decided to get rid of the old layout and create a new layout. A layout that is more of my personality and I also didn't want the typical Parisian blog. So, I went with a view from the Champs-Elysees which is one of the highlights more than the Eiffel Tower of France. I love how the French light up the streets at night and how the statues and architecture are really highlighted.

Let me know what you think because your opinion is important. See you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment