Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Picture of Week USA Style : Ice cream

One of things that I really miss from home, besides the obvious my family and friends, is ICE CREAM.
Particulary Graeters. Graeters is for the moment ( I heard through the grapevine that it may be going national) a Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati chain. It was known for being irrestible and french pot ice cream, so maybe that's why I love it so much.

Double Scoop : Coconut Chip and Mocha Chip
As you can see, I sure ate a  lot of Graeters while I was there too !


 One day in Paris, I did get creative and made ice cream from scratch without a machine, thanks to this wonderful webpage kevinandamanda.com ! Only it still didn't taste like Graeters, it was missing some of the creamy goodness of Graeters, but it will have to do for now.
from top to bottom : pistachio, coffee, strawberry banana
Now only if Kentucky can send hot weather our way I will be able to enjoy it !

No comments:

Post a Comment