Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello ! Bonjour !

 It seems like forever since I last wrote, probably because it has been. I have had way to much on my plate, work, work and more work and meetings like almost every day, so the blog had to be put on the back burner for a little while.

Plus I went on  a short vacation to the states. It was my first time back to the states since I moved to France three years ago, so it was pretty important. I did loads of fun things and will post pictures as soon as I have the chance, keep a look at for the one about Paris, Kentucky !

And now Ramadan has started... meaning no food or drink during daylight hours (4am-10pm) and this is for a month so today til August 18 with a huge party on the 19th.


Our dinner from last night and probably are dinner tonight made in under an hour : Eggplant and Potato Kebab with Rice, Salad and Red Lentil soup,  a great way to start Ramadan off on the healthy foot.

If you are interested in reading something specific about Paris, France, or Europe, don't hesitate to comment. Your IDEAS are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment