Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Friday, October 18, 2013

French Cuisine Friday

I have decided to start a series called French Cuisine Friday where I will show you a French cuisine item I made during the week. I will post pictures as well as the recipe and some background on the item and possibly including some French vocab in the process.

This week, I am reposting items that I have made in the past :
Upside Down Apple Pie / Tarte Tatin
Crepes
Mussels / Moules
Fish / Poisson

so try one of these out this week and let me know how it goes!

Next week, is a famous French dessert that my mom was dying to have when she was here and kept complaining about how much she wanted to eat it until I finally made it. What do you think it is ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment