Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Blog Direction

It has once again been a while since I wrote.

The baby, the husband, the job, the housework, and all the fun I have been having is taking up all my time.

The blog is going to start taking the direction of personal adventures I have and how I live my life in France (I feel like I am not like the average American who lives in Paris) Sometimes I will write about what ticks me off, makes me happy, or encourages me or discourages me.

I hope to write at least once or twice a week.
In between my personal posts, I will post pictures from around Paris and France, like favorite spots or places I want to visit. If you would like to see pictures from a specific region, please don't hesitate to comment below.
 If you really enjoyed French Cuisine Fridays or French Vocab Sundays, comment below. I really appreciate reading your comments.
That is all for now ! Au revoir, et à bientôt!

I wish my breakfast looked like this, this morning! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment