Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Sunday, November 03, 2013

French Vocab Sundays - 3 November 2013

Note : Every Sunday I will post French vocab words that I learned throughout the week. They are mostly random words, ones that I think of at a certain moment and others are actually important ones like parts of the body or words pertaining to paperwork.

This week I am reposting pictures that I have found on Pinterest. Not because I was too lazy to think of vocab words, but like I said on Friday, my whole family is sick. We are slowly getting better, so I should be able to post some interesting things this week. Enjoy!

 les adverbes

 les épices

 

No comments:

Post a Comment