Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pinterest Obession

A while back I am not sure really when, I decided to find out what Pinterest was.
Before Pinterest, when I was in need of a recipe I would turn to thekithcn.com or a craft I would look at Martha Stewart. 

But now, I no longer really search those sites, because I can find everything on Pinterest! I can just type in a recipe idea like white beans or tahini and find a bunch of different recipes or things to do with. And I have also found lots of different crafts to do when Fatima gets older and organization/cleaning techniques that I have actually used or will use in the future.

The one thing I find great about Pinterest is that I can pin things and then come back to them later. I have to set a Pinning time limit otherwise I could be on there all day and never get anything done.

So follow me on Pinterest!
Let me know of your boards or pins that you find interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment