Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Friday, June 03, 2016

Starting back up or not

I've been debating back and forth with myself if I was going to keep blogging about my family and mine's adventures in France or if I was just going to stop posting.

I have decided to start back up again with God-willing a few posts a week, I can't guarantee it but I'm going to try my best. It's been awhile since I last wrote, November 2014, to be precise, and a lot of good things (we will try to avoid thinking about the negative things) have happened since then, therefore lots of posts to be written.

Future blog posts will include :
- our multi-lingual family adventure of homeschooling preschool and "tot" school for Fatima and Zekeriya (we welcomed a baby boy in February 2015)

- a glimpse into our daily routine (cooking, cleaning, crafts, sewing, time management, 2 children under 2 etc)

 - how the French deal with certain issues (you know the French way of doing things, which are often backwards and annoying from the rest of the world),

- reflections on the world around us

pine cone flowers
Z playing in puddles
F learning the alphabet
Chocolate Funfetti Cupcakes

Hope you will join in on our adventures !




No comments:

Post a Comment