Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Paris B&W : Sacre le Coeur

One of my favorite parts of Paris is Montmartre. Maybe because I am an artist and it is an artist kind of neighborhood.

I like getting off at metro Abssess, you know the I love you wall, walking the back route to Sacre le Coeur. First to avoid the gypsies, the africans, and the crowd and second because there are some interesting places to see.
Sometimes I feel like I am in Amelie when walking up all the stairs.

I love the small Oriental influenced towers.
To go home, I walk down the hill to metro Anvers passing the fabric stores and les Halles Saint Pierre.
Check out les Halles Saint Pierre next time your there, you never know you might pass a fashion designer. It's like the Mood of Paris
 

No comments:

Post a Comment