Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Friday, October 26, 2012

Little Paris Kitchen

The other day, I wrote paris and food in google trying to find some food blogs on parisian cooking. The first thing I stumbled upon was this : An English woman's take on Parisian cooking. She has her own television series, Little Paris Kitchen.

I think that I am going to try her recipes soon, and I will post the result afterwards. Or maybe I just need to create a blog series on my take on Parisian cooking without the diploma from the cordon on bleu.

Have you seen this series ? What would you like to see me cook ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment