Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Changes

Hello Adventurers,
My posts are going to change just a little, because I would like to write more about my personal adventures and thoughts about Paris and France than a what-to do and what -not-to do.

I am thinking about starting a couple of series, the exact days for the week have not quite been determined, but I hope they interest you.

The Series:
  • French Phrases
  • Thoughts from the metro
  • Confessions
  • Walking in the footsteps...
  • From my kitchen to yours.
If you have ideas, please contact me or would like to read about something in particular do not hesitate to ask!

A+ (A plus tard, see you later en français)

No comments:

Post a Comment