Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whew!

I just got done with exams! Weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I had five exams, but one was a three -in-one (art, music, and theater), others were culture sociology, tourism, visual identity and grantwriting for a project proposal. Sound like fun, right? and did I mention they were all in French?

I feel like I did fairly well, I know a lot of statistics so great conversation starters. Like the number of  tourists each year in France, 76.3 millon, if you didn't know. Or survey says: that 8% of French people go to a dance or classical music concert at least once.

That is all for now, my next stress will include my final project for school, more on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment