Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thoughts: Chinatown

You know you are in chinatown when there is no boulangerie in sight!

I work in chinatown, and sometimes when I want a sandwich for lunch it means I have to go walking 10 minutes to find one.

Usually I have to go to the post office and I do this on my lunch break. The post office and the boulangerie are in two opposite directions. The street for the post office is all Chinese/Asian restuarants, it sounds to crazy to be true, but it is true.

If you have seen a boulangerie on Avenue de Choisy or Avenue de Italie near Avenue Tolbiac, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment