Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Rejoyce !


 Yes let's REJOYCE ! It's like a real hallejuah (check out the link before continuing any further) because I had two interviews before finally signing a paper saying I would be their intern.

What is Rejoyce?  First, it's an events organizer (anything from a student or business event and weddings), a music label (pop to christian, children's to classique), a music produer and the part where I come in a music agency. For the moment, I am working for Le Parnasse Francais, a baroque French instrumental and vocal ensemble, that I will write about later. Also I am working for one of my artists (my agency is still on the hold, thanks to the Prefecture!), Maude Gratton, who will signing with Rejoyce next week. So let's just say my boss is really happy with me because I already have contacts of my own.

Alos, I will be helping them out with philanthropy and donations particulary from American businesses in France who would like to support the artists. These businesses can host galas or events at many cultural institutions, Invalides for example, around Paris, with the help of Rejoyce.


 So if you are interested in having someone help with your event, do not forget to call or check us out!



No comments:

Post a Comment