Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

If you had 20,000 euros, would you

buy one of these tvs ?
Retail price : 10.000 euros
Retail price : 20.000 euros
When Yilmaz and I were looking for a fridge to buy, we ran across these tvs. 
The quality is so super that it is like you are in the omnimax in your own living room. For example with the 20,000 euros tv,  I thought I was actually in the middle of the Grand Canyon as a bird flying over the canyon. The scenes were incredible, so I decided that if I have 20,000 euros sitting around when I'm really old, then maybe I'll buy it to spoil the grandchildren with.

So, the final question is would you buy one of these tvs ever ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment