Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Vacation

Just letting you guys know that I will be in Turkey visiting my in-laws for the next month. Yilmaz has finally received his residency card after a nine-year battle with the French administration system. When I get back from vacation, I hope to write about our experiences in Turkey and about Yilmaz's situation.

Photo: Iste uzur buldugum koyum))
My husband's village (Yukarikazanlar, Kazan for short) located in Eastern Turkey
Also, one of the best things about living in Paris is going to the Eiffel Tower at midnight just because. I don't have any pictures because my phone decided to die just as we got there :(



No comments:

Post a Comment