Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Baby Skirts

I recently got a few more baby skirts sewn. Because the other ones that I made are now to small. The new skirts I made are 30 cm. long and 50 cm. waist (I doubled the waist size to make it flowey ?). Like the other skirts I used the pattern from danamadeit. They are really easy to make and cost about 2-3 euros each to make.





When we get back from vacation, I hope to make quite a few more skirts. I have a lot of fabric that I have bought in the past weeks, it's become an addiction now to buy fabric. I will post pictures of these skirts as soon as I finish them. I am even thinking about selling them to people at yard sales or to friends, because so many people have commented on them.

If I have time before we leave for Turkey, I hope to get these three done to bring with us!!
the fabric box is overflowing.
Also, I will be posting a few skirts that I have made for myself here shortly. They are really long and high waisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment