Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Open up wide at the Dentist

I haven't seen the dentist in quite a long time, and I finally decided that I wanted to go get my teeth checked out. I prefer to find a doctor/dentist that speaks English, because if I don't understand something in French at least I will understand in English. Thankfully, the US Consulate provides a list of English-speaking doctors and the dentist that I chose accepts the carte vitale. The carte vitale is a health insurance card which permits sometimes reductions on the price that you will have to pay. Like I paid 70 euros for the first consultation, but I will receive a 40 euros refund.

Anyway back to the dentist office, it was located near Madeleine Church in a very nice neighborhood.

Also the dentist office was very unique. I felt like I was in an interior decorator's office. Even the elevator felt like a space ship, I forgot to take a picture of that.

But of course being in the dentist chair felt like a normal dentist office. Have you ever been to the dentist in France ?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment