Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Moving yet again !

So we are moving again. Yilmaz made the comment the other day that ever since I came to France we move all the time! Which is true, but it's not my fault that we move all the time. We are moving this time after having problems with our landlord, sometimes those darn Turks ! But we are not moving that far away, we are literally about 5 apartment buildings down, so at least we won't have to get acquainted to a new city. Also, I know most of my neighbors since they are my husband's cousins.

Anyway, we have enough boxes, I just have to get inspired to pack, move and then unpack, it is going to be so much fun.

 And now a small glimpse inside our new 4-bedroom apartment with balcony ! 

a kitchen with a slightly smaller pantry
 Who wants to visit ?

No comments:

Post a Comment