Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Kentucky Pizza

At the Sevran Beaudottes station on the RER B line and also near my apartment, there is a pizza place that serves Kentucky pizza!
A Kentucky pizza is Creme Fraiche, Cheese, Chicken, Mushrooms, Potatoes, Olives and Oregano. I guess they are basing it off Kentcuky Fried Chicken, but I have never seen a KFC that sells olives and mushrooms and creme fraiche with their meals.  But then again we are in France, so I guess they add ingredients to suit their tastes.

I have yet to try this pizza, but I will post about it if I ever do.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment