Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Picture of the Week : Musicora @ Palais Brongniart

On Friday and today I attended Musicora, a salon for classical music. I met with many festival organizers and artists, to get the ball rolling with my agency. It was held at Palais Brongniart, Place de Bourse. A lovely building it used to be the French Wall Street. But has now been converted into an events building.

It was 9:30 am when I took this picture, I had to get there early for the conferences and meetings. Obviously there was nobody else around, but in the afternoon they had a pep band and such.

Have you been to Palais Brongniart ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment