Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Job Interview

Recently, I had a job interview for an ensemble that I am not going to name, because the experience wasn't very good.
First, there were at least 6 people in the room, only the director seemed to be the real music person. Because when I mentioned the musicians that are in the Florence Brunel agency they didn't know who I was talking about. How can one baroque ensemble not know other important ones?

The questions they asked were like an exam that I didn't study for and my answers seemed wrong.

One included :
1. Choose a musical work that best describes the ensemble.
A. I chose Bach, I would have said the Passion, but they didn't let me finish.


I felt like I was put on the spot and I do not test well. It was very intimidating, but helps me prepare for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment