Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thoughts: Pills

I have decided that the French do not like to pop pills. Every single time, I go to the pharmacy, I end coming home with medecine in Alka-Seltzer form. Such as aspirin, vitamins, upset stomach, flu and every other medecine you can think of comes this way. I guess people are afraid of those little white pills getting stuck in their throats, oh no, quelle horreur!

And it tastes nasty or dégoutant (I could use another word, but this one is less vulgar!)

Next time, I will be asking for the pop it in kind, so I do not have to deal with the hassle of holding my nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment