Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Welcome / Bienvenue / Hosgeldiniz

Assalamu alaykom, Hi, Bonjour, Merhaba, and everything else in between. Welcome to our blog about the multlingual and cutlural adventures th...

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Vegetable Orchestra

I do not know how many of you have heard about this orchestra. I stumbled upon them when I was prospecting French national theaters. They are a group from Vienna who will perform in France at the Arsenal Metz in January 2012.

I am really interested  in seeing them in concert and also trying this with vegetables of my own. Particulary by making a flute from a carrot. How cool would that be? I imagine that there will be a flux of new orchestras after lots of people have seen the video. Is there a fruit orchestra in the making???

Check them out! and let me know what you think at the end. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment